Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty Wild Indeed

I'm embarrassed to admit I actually stayed up rather late last night watching the premier of E!'s latest head scratcher of a reality show about people they tell us are famous. Pretty Wild is pretty much a knockoff of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, featuring less family members and more skin (and you didn't think that was possible!). The most entertaining/disturbing (one in the same these days, aren't they?) part of the show, in my opinion, is the mother, who reminds me of someone...



Right down to the thong poking out of her velour jumpsuit, she's a "real-life" version of Amy Poehler's Mean Girls character! But even better... she's an ex Playboy model turned "Secret" minister who home schools her lingerie modeling, pole dancing daughters. Publishers take note! I foresee a parenting book in this woman's future.

5 comments:

Ms. P said...

So she's OK with the underage drinking as long as they do it in the house?

Amy said...

I don't know... does "The Secret" discuss underage drinking?

Unknown said...

Damn it I missed it!! On a side note any new thoughts on our vacation this summer?

Amy said...

We haven't found anything :( Love Shack 2010?

Unknown said...

Sounds like the love shack it is!! Let me look this friday as I have the day off randomly! If nothing comes of it love shack it is!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin