Becoming Jane tagged me to share eight random things about myself (thankfully easier to come up with than the 25 that are floating around Facebook :)
- I’m OBSESSED with Dial bar soap.
- My elbows hyperextend.
- I don’t like animals.
- I complain for fun, not to solicit solutions.
- When I see the acronym “ASAP” in a work e-mail, I tend to wait longer than necessary to respond.
- I think my sense of direction, or lack thereof, should be considered a disability.
- I used to work for a wastewater management magazine. Eek.
- I’m precariously content with life at the moment.
Passing the tag...