So before you try to find love in a hopeless place, please take the following into account:
- You will be dating a guy who has a number of other girlfriends.
- You will be living in a house with said girlfriends.
- If you tattle on one of these girlfriends for being "two-faced" or "fake," you will go home shortly after that conversation.
- There is a 90 percent chance you will have to face your fear of heights and a 10 percent chance you will have to face your fear of sharks.
- You do not hate drama. Stop saying that! You would not even be considering putting your demented love life on blast if you didn't love drama.
Photo credit: http://www.eonline.com/news/381898/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-watch-tierra-threaten-to-leave-but-is-it-all-an-act